Park, Facilities, and Beautification
January 3, 2012
6:30 p.m. – note time change
Create a maintenance program with inventory list
Pavilion roof estimates
Council chamber estimates
Goals for 2011
-John would like to further review re-establishing native plants in the park meadow.
-Eagle Scout project is scheduled for spring/summer. The project would establish a campfire pit and mark the horse trail in the park.
-Better storage in the park for equipment was to be monitored in 2010. John will review information at Streets and Safety meeting.
-Bridge railing for Solon and Miles road is scheduled.
-Discuss with garden club their goals.
Also, we discussed the re-installation of the porta-potty for the park. We shared ideas about using the Dixieland Stompers for the concert in the park and asking Ron Bishop for another Tuba Do presentation.
1. Re-establish native plants in the park meadow.
2. Establish a campfire pit in the park. – On hold for Eagle Scout Project
3. Monitor use of equipment to determine better storage..
4. Evaluation of facilities and beautification
5. Bridge railing. – Solon Road will be replaced by the county, Ordinance has been approved by Council. Miles road bridge will stay on our goals.
6. Mark horse trail in park. – Eagle Scout Project
7. Rain barrel
All rights reserved. © 1831 - 2017 Village of Bentleyville, Ohio, USA
6253 Chagrin River Road • 440-247-5055 • Fax (440) 247-3755
Bentleyville, OH 44022
Website hosted and developed by Chagrin River Partners
Maintentance by Village Administration